Sunday, February 15, 2009

"The Best Job in The World" (5 days left!)

Every morning I go to work and as I place my card up against the reader to open the door, I secretly pray that the green light comes on and it beeps, allowing me to enter the door. These are tough times. And the company I work for has 200,000 employees. They wouldn't miss me. I'm expendable - very, very, expdendable.

I think we're all wondering about our jobs - aren't we?

So this guy pointed me to the "best job in the world" - and told me to submit my application. He did, and he's sure he will get it. (he's a fellow Kilimanjaro trekker). You have to submit a 60 second video and an electronic application. You have to check it out, you can watch the videos of all the applicants - its amazing. There's something else going on here, but I can't figure it out.

What do you do at this job? You live on an island off the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. Free rent and living expenses. It's for 6 months. You are the island caretaker. You get paid $100,000 US. You feed the fish and write reports back to headquarters to encourage tourism. This job was made for ME. But I think some of my clever nephews and nieces are more likely to win if they apply some of that incredible talent they have into the application. Go for it! At least check out the web-site (caution, its a little slow to load) - you won't believe it - the level of international attention - absolutely amazing. Watch for my application video, it will be out there soon!

http://www.islandreefjob.com/

If we don't get this job - the best job in the world - there will be others. Keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment